Career Information, Advisory, Guidance (CIAG) services Expert
The British Council is seeking to sign a consultancy agreement with a Career Information, Advisory, Guidance (CIAG) services to act as an Expert and work with a team of consultants. The team of consultants will strengthen existing initiatives in the area of CIAG and build a concise network of job market information, initially at local/ regional level.
|Location||The successful candidate will be home-based and is expected to deliver through both remote management and field missions as required.|
|Closing date||Wednesday 05 August 2020|
How to apply
If you are interested in this vacancy, kindly submit your application by 5 August 2020.
Your Application should include the following:
- Your CV
- A supporting statement highlighting how your experience and skills match the requirements of the assignment
- Applications should be submitted in English and by email to HRlibya@ly.britishcouncil.org
- Please mention the Role applying to in the email subject
- Please note that Civil Servants and other staff of the public administration of the beneficiary country cannot apply for this role
- Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.