Education Business Partnership-Senior Expert
The overall objective of the works under these TOR is to achieve awareness and appreciation of the advantages of close collaboration between the training and the employment sectors in the four targeted regions. More specifically, the team of experts are expected to build a sustainable foundation for good cooperation between the businesses and their representative bodies (mostly the Chambers of Commerce and Industry) on the one side and the TVET providers represented by their representative body, the NBTVE under the Ministry of Education.
|Location||The successful candidate will be home-based and is expected to deliver through both remote management and field missions as required|
|Closing date||Wednesday 05 August 2020|
How to apply
If you are interested in this vacancy, kindly submit your application by 5 August 2020
Your Application should include the following:
- Your CV
- A supporting statement highlighting how your experience and skills match the requirements of the assignment
- Applications should be submitted in English and by email to HRlibya@ly.britishcouncil.org
- Please mention the Role applying to in the email subject
- Please note that Civil Servants and other staff of the public administration of the beneficiary country cannot apply for this role
- Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.