Communication and Visibility of EU-Libya TVET Project- Senior expert
The British Council is seeking to sign a consultancy agreement with a Communication and Visibility Senior Expert. The overall objective of the works under these TOR is to provide technical assistance to the Project Management Team and its partners in the development and roll out of a comprehensive Communication and Visibility(C&V) strategy and plan for the EU TVET Project Libya, aligned with the mandatory EU Guidelines on C&V. The C&V Strategy will serve as a key management tool for Communication and Visibility of the EU support to the employment and TVET sectors in Libya.
|Location||The assignment will initially be home-based. In 2021, the consultant may be required to conduct field missions and site visits.|
|Closing date||Sunday 24 January 2021|
Under the guidance of the Team Leader (TL), the Senior Expert will undertake the following specific tasks:
- Conduct a quick assessment of the related C&V strategies in the Libyan Employment and TVET sector
- Aligned with the EU Communication & Visibility requirements, develop a comprehensive C&V strategy (including tools and techniques ranging from messaging to policy makers, learners, business community and general public) covering the full duration of the EU-Libya TVET Project in consultation with the key stakeholders, including Libyan TVET authorities and the EU Delegation.
- Develop a C&V Implementation Plan that will include:
- Assist the Project Management Team (PMT) to develop a Concept Note in order to plan and finalize project launch events (or similar) in Libya.
Download the below terms of reference document and read more about the scope of work.
How to apply
If you are interested in this vacancy, kindly submit your application by 10 January 2021
Your Application should include the following:
- Your CV
- A supporting statement highlighting how your experience and skills match the requirements of the assignment
Applications should be submitted in English and by email to HRlibya@ly.britishcouncil.org
- Please mention the Role applying to in the email subject.
- Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Please read the below terms of reference