Fly higher with UK professional qualification
We’re able to give you access to some of the most valuable UK based professional qualifications that will see your career soar. And you don’t need to leave the country to get the qualification.
Our staff will make sure you have a simple and straightforward experience, managing the administrative side and offering invigiliation for these exams.
All you need to do is prepare for your exam and turn up on exam day.
Who we partner with
You can study with several top professional bodies and take your exams in Libya. We work with:
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- British Safety Council
- College of Estate Management (CEM)
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
- Institute of Financial Services
- International Well Control Forum (IWCF)
- LCCI International Qualifications
- National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health. (NEBOH)
How do you register?
It’s really easy to register for your professional exams.
- First, get in touch with your education institution and register your exam directly with them.
- You need to do this at least one month before your exam.
If you have any special needs, please get in touch with us at least eight weeks before submitting your application by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. You should include any supporting documents, such as a medical certificate, with your exam registration paperwork.
The British Council and the examining boards take all reasonable steps to provide continuity of service. Therefore, please understand that we cannot be held responsible for any interruptions caused by circumstances beyond our control. If examinations or their results are disrupted, cancelled or delayed, every effort will be made to resume normal service as soon as possible. The British Council’s liability will be limited to the refund of the registration fee or retesting at a later date.
Contact us to find out more about how we can help administer your exam.