See the registration process for private candidates below:
Exam registration for private candidate
Step 1: Complete your registration forms
1. Print out and fill in the application form after checking the subjects price list for November/October 2020, which can be found here;
You will need the following documents to complete your registration by 12 August 2021:
- Three recent passport-size photos.
- A copy of your valid passport.
- A copy of your parent passport/ID.
- The appropriate fees according to May/June 2020 price list (available on our website)
WHEN TO REGISTER?
Deadline for Registration is Sunday 12 August 2021.
Step 2: Pay for your exams
Please make a direct cash deposit to our bank account:
Nuran Bank (Tripoli Tower Branch, Ground Floor, T: +218 (0) 21 3351460)
Account No: - 10005766020015
You must ensure that the Candidate Name, & Passport Number is recorded in the cash deposit receipt in the ‘deposited by’ section
Scan and email the below required documents to CAIEexams@ly.britishcouncil.org
1) Bank cash deposit receipt
2) A copy of your valid passport
3) scanned passport size photo
4) the completed application form
5) parental consent form
6) parent passport/ID copy.
In order to complete the registration, we need to receive the mentioned documents by email before the deadline. Unfortunately, if we do not receive these documents, your booking is not complete.
When your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email confirmation from our exams team.
Safety and security
The health and safety of test takers and test staff is our number one priority. Given the unprecedented nature of this pandemic, the British Council will continue to follow all directives made by the Libyan Government. Our precautions will be kept under review and we will remain vigilant to the developing situation.
Cancellation policies and charges
· A 100% refund will be given if the British Council has to cancel the examination for any reason.
· If an examinations candidate gives written notice of withdrawal before the final registration date as published by the British Council, a full refund will be given, less an administrative fee of 10% will be deducted from each subject, however, If notice is given after the registration deadline, no refund will be given. An exception to this rule is a withdrawal or absence on medical grounds with produced medical certificate, at the exam board's discretion, a full refund will be given, less an administrative fee of 20% for each subject.
· Fees cannot be transferred to a later exam period or from one level of examination to another.
· Refunds policy is subject to change in response to COVID-19 crisis.