See the registration process for private candidates below:
Exam registration for private candidate
Step 1: Complete your registration online
You will need to complete your registration form online through School Registration System (SRS). Please click here to start your registration.
Please make sure you provide a valid e-mail ID as all communications about your registration will be sent directly to your e-mail account automatically.
When to register?
09 August 2023
14 September 2023
Step 2: Pay for your exams
Please make a direct cash deposit to our bank account:
Nuran Bank-Head office, Mohieddin Fkini Street OR Nuran Bank (Tripoli Tower Branch, 2nd Floor, T: +218 (0) 21 3351460)
Account Name: المجلس الثقافي البريطاني
British Council Account No: 1000576602010
It is MANDATORY TO STATE THE CANDIDATES NAME AND PASSPORT NUMBER in the cash deposit slip under the ‘deposited by’ section.
Scan and email the below required documents to CAIEexams@ly.britishcouncil.org
1) Bank cash deposit receipt
2) A copy of your valid passport
3) parent passport/ID copy.
In order to complete the registration, we need to receive the mentioned documents by email before the deadline. Unfortunately, if we do not receive these documents, your booking is not complete.
When your booking is confirmed, you will receive an email confirmation from our exams team.
Cancellation policies and charges
- A 100% refund will be given if the British Council has to cancel the examination for any reason.
- If an examinations candidate gives written notice of withdrawal before the final registration date as published by the British Council, a full refund will be given, less an administrative fee of 10% will be deducted from each subject, however, If notice is given after the registration deadline, no refund will be given. An exception to this rule is a withdrawal or absence on medical grounds with produced medical certificate, at the exam board's discretion, a full refund will be given, less an administrative fee of 20% for each subject.
- Fees cannot be transferred to a later exam period or from one level of examination to another.
- Refunds policy is subject to change in response to COVID-19 crisis.